The laser engravers may only be booked one week in advance. A new schedule opens every Monday at 9:00 a.m. Laser cutters are available 24 hours a day.
The Rapid Prototyper may only be booked one week in advance. A new schedule opens every Monday at 9:00 a.m. The 3D printer is available twice per day: 9:00 a.m. and/or 4:00 p.m.
Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Router
The workshop has two CNC machines capable of separate types of milling. You will have to consult with a technician prior to booking to determine which machine is best suited for your task.
- Looking to access the workshop, purchase materials, or learn about guidelines for using the machinery? Here are answers to frequently asked questions about our workshop.
- Comprehensive Workshop Student Handbook for everything you need to know about safety, tools and design development.
- Reserve workshop equipment by visiting SAPL Bookings.
- Seeking computer lab access, lab software, or need help with printing? Download this PDF.
On the fourth floor, the School provides students with a fully-equipped photography studio.
PF2110: Capacity of 15 with podium
PF2140: Capacity of 30 with podium
PF2160: Capacity of 100 with podium
PF2165: Capacity of 50 with podium
PF3160: Capacity of 50 with podium
PF3175: Capacity of 22 with projector
PF3176: Capacity of 18 with projector
PF3177: Capacity of 16 with projector
PF4140: Capacity of 20 with projector
- Computer in the PF2170 Lab: Reservations are not available at this time.
- LCD Projectors: Contact SAPL reception or Jes.
- Schedule a Conference Call: Contact SAPL reception.
PF2107: Capacity of 12
PF4160: Capacity of 11
PF4173: Capacity of 10
PF4192: Capacity of 14
- Event Hall
- Meeting Rooms