Policies and Forms
Your portal to University calendar information, procedures, policies and forms.
The University Calendar is your go-to resource for academic and administrative needs. This includes but is not limited to:
- Program registration
- Course enrolments, including permission requests to enroll in EVDS classes by non-EVDS students
- Special considerations such as course waivers, course exemptions, and advanced credit
- Other special considerations such as deferrals of term work, program extensions, and leaves of absence
- Administrative processes for reappraisals of graded term work and final grades
- Graduation and degree requirements
- University policies and regulations
Students are responsible for familiarizing themselves with the general information, rules and regulations contained in the Calendar, and with the specific information, rules and regulations of the Faculty or Faculties in which they are registered or enrolled or seek registration or enrolment, as well as the specific requirements of each degree, diploma or certificate sought. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the courses chosen are appropriate to the program and graduation requirements.
Plagiarism is a serious academic and, in some cases, criminal offence. It can lead someone to not only lose their degree and expulsion, but also negatively impact someone's reputation. Read the University of Calgary's Statement on Principles of Conduct.
Here are some resources for avoiding plagiarism:
Jonas Robert Tenold is the Graduate Program Administrator of our three professional master’s degree programs (Architecture, Planning, and Landscape Architecture). He is your go-to person for questions related to registration, course enrolments, fulfillment of degree requirements, and other special requests pertaining to your program of study.
"Send me an email (along with your UCID number) or come see me in person, My door is always open!"