SAPL student outside CBDLab


 Undergraduate and graduate students at SAPL can book advising appointments.

What type of advising appointment should I book?

Undergraduate Advising (Current)

Bachelor of Design in City Innovation students who need support in their current degree progression.

Undergraduate Advising (Prospective)

Undergraduate students currently registered in a different faculty program and are interested in the Bachelor of Design in City Innovation program.

Graduate Advising (Current)

Graduate students who need program advising for course-based professional programs in MArch, MPlan and MLA.